Herbafood Ingredients GmbH
Phöbener Chaussee 12 · 14542 Werder (Havel) · Germany
Postfach 16 · 14536 Werder (Havel) · Germany
Phone: +49 3327 785-202
Fax: +49 3327 785-201
Gerhard F. Fox, Sven Fox
Trade Register: HRB 526
VAT Reg. No.: DE 15 197 98 00
All and any data published herein is proprietary data and subject to copyright protection. For private and personal use as well as for other, non-commercial purposes the duplication either in its entirety or in extracts shall be permitted, as far as no textual alterations are made: any duplication for sale, any alteration, down-loading, copying for publication or other commercial use shall be prohibited.
Responsibility for Links
All links or other cross-references on our pages have been checked carefully for illegal contents before first installation. Herbafood Ingredients GmbH, however, shall not be liable or responsible for external contents, which may be obtained through such a link. Therefore we herewith distance ourselves explicitly from all contents of all linked sites on our online presence. This declaration shall be valid without exception for all links on our online presence as well as for all contents of the linked sites.
The information on our online presence are produced with utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee access facilities, access quality and the mode of design. The use of contents which are made available on our internet pages shall be at the user’s own risk. Liability for any kind of damage, including consequential damages, which could arise from the use of the published information of these internet pages, shall be excluded. Disclaimer shall also be valid for any kind of damage, including consequential damages, which could arise from the published information on internet pages of third parties.
Section 1: Information on the collection of personal data
- The following information concerns the collection of personal data from the use of our website. Personal data are all data that relate to you as an individual, such as your name, address, email address and user behaviour.
- The Controller in accordance with Article 4(7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Herbafood Ingredients GmbH, Phöbener Chaussee 12, 14542 Werder (Havel), Germany; if you have any questions relating to data protection, please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you contact us by email or using a contact form, we store the data you share (your email address, potentially your name and phone number) in order to respond to your query. We erase the data arising in this context once their retention is no longer necessary, or we restrict the processing thereof in the event that statutory retention periods apply.
- In the event that we rely on commissioned service providers for individual features that form part of our content or we wish to use your data for promotional purposes, detailed information about the respective procedures will be provided below. The defined criteria for storage periods are also specified.
- In some cases we employ external service providers for the processing of your data. These have been meticulously vetted and commissioned, are bound to our directives and are regularly controlled.
Section 2: Collection of personal data from visits to our website
- If our website is solely used for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise share information with us, we only collect the personal data communicated to our servers by your browser. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which we require from a technical standpoint, in order to display our website to you and guarantee its stability and security (the first sentence of Article 6(1f) GDPR provides the legal basis for our doing so):
• IP address
• Date and time of the request
• Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of the request (specific page) • Access status / HTTP status code
• Data volume transferred
• Website the request originated from
• Browser, operating system and its interface
• Language and version of the browser software
- In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are assigned to the browser you use and stored on your hard drive, which enable certain information to pass to the entity placing the cookies (ourselves in this instance). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet as a whole more user-friendly and efficient.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and workings of which are described below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies in particular. These save a session ID that allows different requests made by your browser to be assigned to a single session. This facilitates recognition of your computer when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted if you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined duration, which can vary by cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings for your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings to your requirements, and for example refuse to accept third party cookies or all cookies. Doing so may prevent you from using all the features of this website.
Section 3: Your rights
- You have the following rights with regard to personal data that concerns you:
• Right to information
• Right to rectification or erasure
• Right to restriction of processing
• Right to object to processing
• Right to data portability
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority with regard to our processing of your personal data.
Section 4: Use of Google Analytics
- The IP address transferred by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not amalgamated with other Google data.
- You can prevent cookies being stored on your computer by changing the corresponding setting in your browser software; please note however that in this case you may not be able to use all website features to their full extent. Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of data created by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google and the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This ensures that IP addresses are further processed in shortened form only, which excludes the possibility of the data being linked to a specific individual. If the data collected that relate to you allow a link to be established to you personally, this possibility will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be erased promptly.
- We use Google Analytics in order to analyse the use of our website and bring about regular improvements to it. The statistics we acquire enable us to improve our content and design it to be more interesting to you as a user. For exceptional cases where personal data are transferred to the USA, Google subscribes to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacy-shield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The first sentence of Article 6(1f) GDPR provides the legal basis for the use of Google Analytics.
- You can prevent your data being processed by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is installed, which prevents your data from being collected when you visit this website in future:
Disable Google Analytics